Sunday, April 29, 2007


Top of the Crops

Recently I've discovered the joys of home colouring my hair.

After a while of dithering over whether I would take the plunge, I did. I headed down to Boots and came back £6 poorer and felt rather smug that it hadn't taken a £80 appointment at the hairdressers to get such worthwhile results.

After an ego boost of compliments, I'm now (almost) addicted to changing my look every few weeks, and encouraged that you needn't break the bank doing it. Here are a pick of some of the best examples of the way they do it in La La Land.

PS, I recommend Loreal Casting Creme Gloss, which is what I've been using as it adds a "Hollywood shine".




10 comments:

MarĂ­a said...

I coloured my hair for the first time about 2 months ago. And I like it, because it is hardly noticeable,very natural. It reminds Daria Werbowy's hair.

T said...

ah! its scary how alike we think. i just did a post on selma blair and i come to see if you have anything new in your blog and then i see selma. freaky but cool

Model Citzen said...

hey lovely! i color my hair myself too! i havn't done it in about five months, but i've been looking around for inspirating...thanks for the post, STILL LOVE THAT SONG lover!

a said...

ooh kiki's hair looks so good in all those photos! i've always thought about getting a proffesional dye job but I think yoi've convinced me to do the DIY job instead!

Ella Gregory said...

i used to home dye my hair so much
now i want my natural colour back and its hard
i let my roots grow out and just when im getting close i get a brilliant idea to dye it again and then im right back to the beginning
it is a dangerous addiction
can you go to rehab for vanity?

Bojana said...

Selma looks really cool with her new crop. I wish I had the courage to change hairstyles!
You know I love your blog. I FINALLY UPDATED MINE! Haha, go check it out :)

Eritia said...

nice pics (kirsten dunst is kinda my hair idol)

I love your blog

-ciao bella- said...

cool post- i used to color my hair but it was so close to my natural color that i just let it grow out, it's not noticeable at all really.

Emily said...

what colour did you die it?

Anonymous said...

wish I could dye my hair that easily but black asian hair does not allow it. On the other hand I wonder if I did.. If I did then peroxide blonde :D