Saturday, October 09, 2010

sevigny saturday

Just thinking aloud here but still now, months down the line after she chopped her hair, I'm still marvelling at how wonderful Chloe Sevigny looks with shorter locks. It's just the sort of hair cut (but naturally it's also very much down to the woman) that makes me want to blindly follow, lop a couple of inches of my own hair and dip it all into peroxide. Easy, now..

These are some photographs to accompany the behind-the-scenes video of the Bean Pole x Band Of Outsiders collaboration shoot.


If like me, you're impartial to watching a favourite style icon in action alongside a Kinks soundtrack then I recommend you skip to 6.20 into the video. and that fuzzy yellow hood!


source credit to chloe-sevigny.org.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

chloe sevigny